What are cookies?
are text files stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages.
of what you have in your basket, and to remember when you return to the
site after you login.
To order products with us, you
need to have cookies enabled - see the below section on Managing
cookies. If you would prefer not to enable cookies, you will still be
able to navigate the site and look at products, but you will not be able
to add anything to your basket. The majority of web browsers have
cookies enabled by default, but if you experience difficulties relating
to adding items to you basket or logging in, see the section on Managing
Cookies are nothing to be afraid of - We
don’t store personal or sensitive information in the cookies we
We present this information to you as part of
our effort to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we're
up-front and honest about your privacy when using our
To ensure you can fully use all the
features of our site, your computer or mobile device will need to accept
cookies. Using cookies is the only way we can provide you with certain
features of our site.
Our cookies never store personal
or sensitive information; they simply hold a unique random reference to
you so that once you visit the site we can recognise who you are and
provide certain content to you.
However, if you would
prefer to block, limit or delete cookies, you can use your web-browser
to do this.
Each web-browser has different ways of
doing this, so please look at the 'Help' menu of your browser to learn
how to change your cookie preferences.
Some on the cookies stored on
your computer that relate to our website will not be directly related to
Analytics – This is used by nearly every website in
the world and helps us view and analyse visitor information; such as
browser versions, visitor numbers, and response to marketing activity.
This information enables us to improve the website and your visiting
The information stored by these cookies is
secure and can only be seen only by us and Google and never stores any
Tools - If you decide to 'share' any of our content
with friends or associates through any of the social networks - you may
be sent cookies from these websites. We cannot control the creation of
these cookies, so we suggest you visit the third-party websites for more
information about their cookies and how to manage
The majority of web browsers have
cookies enabled by default. If you don’t have cookies enabled on your
computer, it will affect your experience when visiting our
If you want to check cookies are enabled please
follow the instructions below for your platform and
PC - Google
· Click on spanner
icon on the browser toolbar
· Click Show advanced settings
· In the 'Privacy' section, click the 'Content
· In the "Cookies" section, you can
change the following cookies settings:
· Block cookies by default
Allow cookies by default
· Make exceptions for
cookies from specific websites or domains
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser
· Click on the 'Privacy' tab
· Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or
· If you wish to disable cookies – change the
settings above Medium
PC - Mozilla
· Click on ‘Firefox’ button (tools
menu in Windows XP) at the top of your browser
· Select the Privacy icon
· Under History, select ‘use custom settings for
history’ from the ‘Firefox will: dropdown
check mark from Accept cookies from sites
· Click OK
to close the Options window
· Open Safari web browser and click
on menu bar.
· Click on Preferences and security
· Deselect option “Accept cookies: select
Radio button "only from sites you navigate to" on
· Click OK to apply
Mac - Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0
· Click on 'Explorer' at the top of
· Select 'Preferences' options
· Scroll down to 'Cookies' under Receiving Files
· Select the 'Never Ask' option
Mac - Safari on
· Click on 'Safari' at the top of your
· Select the 'Preferences' option
· Click on 'Security' then 'Accept cookies'
· Select the 'Only from site you navigate to'
Mac - Mozilla and Netscape on
· Click on 'Mozilla' or 'Netscape' at
the top of your browser
· Select the 'Preferences'
· Scroll down to ‘Cookies’ under 'Privacy
· Select 'Enable cookies for the
originating web site only'
· Click on 'Menu' at the top of your
· Select 'Settings'
· Select the 'Advanced' tab
· Select 'Accept cookies' option
If you'd like any further information or wish to make a booking, please contact us on email@example.com or on 01285 740 337.