What are cookies?
To order products with us, you need to have cookies enabled - see the below section on Managing cookies. If you would prefer not to enable cookies, you will still be able to navigate the site and look at products, but you will not be able to add anything to your basket. The majority of web browsers have cookies enabled by default, but if you experience difficulties relating to adding items to you basket or logging in, see the section on Managing cookies.
Cookies are nothing to be afraid of - We don’t store personal or sensitive information in the cookies we create.
We present this information to you as part of our effort to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we're up-front and honest about your privacy when using our website.
To ensure you can fully use all the features of our site, your computer or mobile device will need to accept cookies. Using cookies is the only way we can provide you with certain features of our site.
Our cookies never store personal or sensitive information; they simply hold a unique random reference to you so that once you visit the site we can recognise who you are and provide certain content to you.
However, if you would prefer to block, limit or delete cookies, you can use your web-browser to do this.
Each web-browser has different ways of doing this, so please look at the 'Help' menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Third Party Cookies
Some on the cookies stored on your computer that relate to our website will not be directly related to us.
Google Analytics – This is used by nearly every website in the world and helps us view and analyse visitor information; such as browser versions, visitor numbers, and response to marketing activity. This information enables us to improve the website and your visiting experience.
The information stored by these cookies is secure and can only be seen only by us and Google and never stores any confidential information.
Share Tools - If you decide to 'share' any of our content with friends or associates through any of the social networks - you may be sent cookies from these websites. We cannot control the creation of these cookies, so we suggest you visit the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
The majority of web browsers have cookies enabled by default. If you don’t have cookies enabled on your computer, it will affect your experience when visiting our site.
If you want to check cookies are enabled please follow the instructions below for your platform and browser.
To enable cookies
PC - Google Chrome
· Click on spanner icon on the browser toolbar
· Select Settings
· Click Show advanced settings
· In the 'Privacy' section, click the 'Content settings' button
· In the "Cookies" section, you can change the following cookies settings:
· Delete cookies
· Block cookies by default
· Allow cookies by default
· Make exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
PC - Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
· Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser
· Select 'Internet options'
· Click on the 'Privacy' tab
· Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below
· If you wish to disable cookies – change the settings above Medium
PC - Mozilla Firefox
· Click on ‘Firefox’ button (tools menu in Windows XP) at the top of your browser
· Select Options
· Select the Privacy icon
· Under History, select ‘use custom settings for history’ from the ‘Firefox will: dropdown
· Remove check mark from Accept cookies from sites
· Click OK to close the Options window
PC - Safari
· Open Safari web browser and click on menu bar.
· Click on Preferences and security icons.
· Deselect option “Accept cookies: select Radio button "only from sites you navigate to" on requirement
· Click OK to apply changes
Mac - Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
· Click on 'Explorer' at the top of your browser
· Select 'Preferences' options
· Scroll down to 'Cookies' under Receiving Files
· Select the 'Never Ask' option
Mac - Safari on OSX
· Click on 'Safari' at the top of your browser
· Select the 'Preferences' option
· Click on 'Security' then 'Accept cookies'
· Select the 'Only from site you navigate to'
Mac - Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
· Click on 'Mozilla' or 'Netscape' at the top of your browser
· Select the 'Preferences' option
· Scroll down to ‘Cookies’ under 'Privacy & Security'
· Select 'Enable cookies for the originating web site only'
Mac - Opera
· Click on 'Menu' at the top of your browser
· Select 'Settings'
· Select 'Preferences'
· Select the 'Advanced' tab
· Select 'Accept cookies' option
If you would like to book a room, please contact us on email@example.com or on
01285 740 337.